Friday, October 29, 2010

i'm with HIM only...



i'm with HIM only...

for the first time im alone in my house at fresh garden. asma said that she will come back but then she couldnt manage it. Kak ieka joined da baktisiswa for anak perak. memy went back to her brother's house in bangi. so, im not kidding. Im alone physically but mentally wif HIM...

quite scared and everytime i feel afraid,i will msg somebody whether asma, zahidah, kak ieka, a.afiq n adeq ... someone that close to me :)

my mum did call me last nite and she advised me to be relax and do things like usual~ hehe..so, to get rid of this kind of feeling, i did some revision and i sleep quite early last night... till i got the nightmare..fulllammmakkkK!

hope, asma and toek will return home asap~ miss them already!

1 comment:

Dalilah Ali said...

hahaha...a. tu a muar..keh3x
btw, thnx ya for being my friend all this while :)