Sunday, November 14, 2010

my goal?...


bismillah...

i always ask myself whether what am i going to be in the future..a 'cikgu'?..lecturer?..or a full-time housewife? ;) hehe

erm, ape ye? my mom also asked me the same question and we always discuss it from time to time. now, i just wanna cont my study in upsi until i get the ijazah and inshaAllah i will pursue my study again maybe in upsi in maybe in somewhere else..this time to get a 'master' .. then, stdy again maybe abroad la kot in order to get the title of Doktor falsafah :) and at that time everytime should call me Dr. Dalilah even i could not cure the patients .. hehe
just the cure to my family (hopefully)...

em, bab yg plg best skg nih..kawen? bila ye? it doesnt matter for me when because i hope that there's someone who always stand behind me and support me when I really need it.

really hope that i can be 'insan cemerlang' as well as ' hamba cemerlang' :)

ni dah nak exam ni. i should be prepared. k, good luck to all!

2 comments:

shafiq ahmad said...

"someone who always stand behind"

may i???

Dalilah Ali said...

everybody can and i'll be so glad to have friend like you! :)